National Team Policies - All sports
NATIONAL TEAM POLICIES - ALL SPORTS
- Equipment distribution procedure (PDF 232 KB)
- Canadian Championships athlete exemption criteria(PF)
- Clothing distribution procedure
- Track - (PDF 83 KB - updated May 3, 2010)
- Excess Baggage Procedure - (PDF 233 KB - updated May 25, 2009)
- Athlete Guidelines To Sponsorships And Sponsor Relations
- National Team Selection Policy
- Appeals Policy
ETHICS and CODE of CONDUCT
The following "Code of Conduct" flows from the values and ethics espoused by the Canadian Cycling Association. The Canadian Cycling Association is committed to providing "the pursuit of good sport" and ensuring that the sport of cycling is practiced in a fair manner.
The Code of Conduct is a specific description of the behavior we expect from athletes involved in Canadian Cycling Association's programs.